Re: shuttle disaster

On Fri, Feb 07, 2003 at 01:47:16PM -0500, Daniel Barclay wrote:
> "Sorry dear Linux/FreeBSD/etc. user (or small country), we're blocking
> out your patch of sky because you haven't paid your Microsoft tax."

I'm suddenly reminded of all kinds of wisecracks about the cafeteria
ceiling at my old high school (a converted Tektronix warehouse), which
was black with a few false ceilings hanging at various heights painted
blue and white to look like sky with clouds.  Being a science and tech
magnet, the ceiling was retconned by the student body as an art
installation entitled "Microsoft Sky."  It was joked that the Mac and
Unix partisans sat either in the game room or close to the walls to
avoid being in the way of a rather crushing "blue screen of death."

--
 .''`.     Baloo <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>
: :'  :    proud Debian admin and user