Re: ogg to mp3 audio (also via 8233a question)

What I meant here is the following:
cd/wav -> ogg/mp3 is lossy
ogg/mp3 -> wav isn't lossy
hence, cd/wav -> ogg -> wav -> mp3
has two lossy transitions, not three.

To clarify, going from ogg to wav certainly doesn't bring
back the original exact audio, but produces the audio
exactly as described in the ogg file.

jackp