Re: Getting sawfish to remember stacking level

DvB sez:
} I would like to force GCD to always be on top and sticky whenever I run
} it. I've tried History->Remember-attributes, which makes it remember to
} be sticky whenever I run it. However, the stacking isn't remembered. Is
} there a way to do this?

Check out the Matched Windows preferences. You should be able to match the
window (I recommend matching both its name and its class) and set its
depth. I've done so for the GNOME panels.

--Greg