Re: Newsreaders - newsx 0r suggestion

 --- Steve Lamb <grey@dmiyu.org> wrote: > On Thu, 6 Feb 2003 19:32:24
+1100 (EST)

snipt

> bit miffed.  Had a HD meltdown over the weekend that took out half
>my home directory.  One of the directories I lost was my slrn
>directory.  More importantly the score file that was in it.  several
>hundreds of rules that made reading news trivial down the bit drain.

/me checks the empathy log

taking advantage - while your thoughts are on it, is there a tute/s on
usefull 'hotkey/s scripts' that can do stuff like order groups/filter
by domain/ignore size =<5lines and such like handy doodads ?
I am not much on macros, have a handle on batch but really i have been
spoilt by the pointy / clicky of a Hexed Fortenics Agent.
I know I am gunna miss my WinX setup in the same way u now stare at
that bit bucket :-)

SiD

:unstable yet breathing"

http://greetings.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Greetings
- Send some online love this Valentine's Day.