Re: c program chart, scheme, plan

On Wed, Feb 05, 2003 at 04:16:29PM -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 15:28, Andrei Smirnov wrote:
> > Hi all!
> > Are there any tools for creating a graphical representation
> > of a (future) program ? (with those boxes, arrows etc.)
> > I mean, which can be integrated into an environment, including
> > a documentation system.
>
> You mean something that will generate C code directly from your
> flow charts?
It would be nice, but i just want this:
a tool, which i can use to make those charts
and then, use them for better understanding of what this program was
supposed to do and what to write right now
and also to explain others(programmers and customers)

 > And, in general, what tools, editors, other things you are using
> > to facilitate c (or other languages) development ?
>
> vim, make, automake, autoconf, cvs, etc...

it is a must, i asking about some other helper things, fo r example :
i want to find differences between  2 functions:
it is preprocess>grep>diff, but doing it in console is rather time
consuming, while there must be sets of such scripts already existing,
maybe sets vim plugins in this case, or emacs plugins ...

so it all looks like this - there is a center app (vim or emacs or even
maybe jed?), and all others are accessible from it with keystrokes
right?