Re: Newsreaders - newsx 0r suggestion

 --- Steve Lamb <grey@dmiyu.org> wrote: > Sid Blackley said:
> > ie. small in stature, tremdously powerfull and
> fast as
> > lightning!
>
>     Admirable, to be sure, but when the best tool
> for the job is slightly
> larger than a far inferior and slightly smaller tool
> I'd say that a
> little chubbiness is ok.
I revisited this - using your suggestion/s - and yes its a tad 'chubby'
but worth looking at. I am trialling pan.

snipt

> Erm, why leafnode?  I've not used anything but slrn for reading for
why? didnt know better.
purged leafnode and newsx , found and fixed entry for server (what a
strange place to put that info - /etc/news/server! :-P )
ran slrn --create
i am trialling slrn.

* as a 'point of interest' - in my travels sorting these things I
discover there is a prevalent Troll type with SiD for a nick.
Time for a name change ?

thankyou for your efforts - appreciated.

SiD

"unstable yet breathing

http://greetings.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Greetings
- Send some online love this Valentine's Day.