RE: [OT] Capitalism (was Re: columbia -- what really happened)

scenery. For futher discussion, see "Here vs. There," and "Small or Far
Away: A Case Study."

Can we please let all these Columbia/capitalism/America (sucks/rules)
threads just die now? Please? I'm all in favor of ranting and discussion but
this just isn't the place.