Re: Phoenix debs for woody? - SOLVED

-- Balazs Javor <jb4@freemail.hu> wrote
(on Tuesday, 04 February 2003, 06:43 PM +0100):
> A big thanks to all who replied me.
> When I first looked at the Phoenix website I seem to
> have "got lost" somehow and missed the tarball completely :(
>
> Downloading and unzipping it to /usr/local/ worked perfectly!
>
> BTW, is there a way to make it use anti-aliased fonts under
> blackbox?

I think (I'm very likely wrong) that any AA fonts used by Phoenix are
going to come out of your .gtkrc -- if gtk is detected on your machine
it grabs the current theme in creating its GUI. So check and see if
you've got GTK configured to use AA and/or your theme is using it.

--
Matthew Weier O'Phinney
matthew@weierophinney.net