Re: Flush ip_conntrack

On Tue, Feb 04, 2003 at 06:39:55PM +0100, Esteban wrote:
> hello there,
> Does anybody knows how to flush the actives NAT sessions ??
> I mean how to flush the ip_conntrack list ?

I'd also would like to know this. I have a situation where some NAT
rules are loaded at a special time, but requests to those unNATTED
addresses aren't replied because ip_conntrack.o sets the timeout value in
/proc/net/ip_conntrack back to the default (especially for proto ICMP).

Thanks
Willi

--
take window~1 for when quality, reliability
and security aren't that important.