Re: cdrecord: What does "BURN-Free is OFF" mean?

On Tue, Feb 04, 2003 at 12:09:44PM +1100, Russell wrote:
> If so, is ide-scsi needed for reading CDs in
> an atapi CD read/writer drive, or only for writing CDs?

Think I answered the rest of your points in my last post, but this
crossed. ide-scsi is only needed for writing CDs. For reading CDs in
an R/W drive, ide-cd is enough. It's an academic point, since trying
to set things up to use both ide-cd and ide-scsi on the same R/W drive
means rebooting to switch from one to the other, and brings no benefits.

Pigeon