reportbug wishlist

Someone just pointed out that I was holding one of the oldest bugs on a package. Turns out that the bug was resolved eventually (different versions).

It was > 200 days old.

As a reportbug wishlist, I would like to suggest some method of periodically notifying the originators of any existing bug reports that they created, which are not yet resolved. Perhaps an annual reminder of bugs that were submitted and are outstanding over XX days. Maybe I found it works now under a new version...
(I know there are web pages for these, but I forgot to look)

This would have permitted me to find out what I have submitted in the past which is outstanding

Also, there doesn't seem to be any mechanism to notify me when a bug is resolved so that I can validate my own experience.

Or is this all done someplace that I'm not aware of?

--
A watched clock never boils.