Help with Coldfusion Server

Hello Everyone,

I'm trying to get Coldfusion server version 5 to install on my debian system
(unstable).  However, the install is abending with the following error:

/opt/coldfusion/bin/cfexec: error while loading shared libraries:
libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory
ERROR: Unable to initialize the Cold Fusion settings.
ERROR: Aborting installation.

Can anyone help me get around this?  I really need to get this running on my
laptop so I can get some development work done for my job (and I really don't
want to have to reinstall with RedHat).

Thanks