Re: Debian + RAID hardware

On Mon, 2003-02-03 at 10:51, Debian User wrote:
> So anyone who knows of a 2 or 3 U rackmount with a RAID5
> controller with hotswap SCSI that will take debian stable,
> please let me know. Or even if you have had good experience
> with a RAID controller, I could build it myself, the main
> thing I am concerned with is that it does RAID5 and is
> supported by stable.

We just put together a few 2U machines based on ASUS motherboards and
3ware 7500-8 controllers in SuperMicro SC822I 2U cases.

The case is pretty good quality, and easy to work in.

-B

--
Brandon High                                          bhigh@epinions.com
Epinions, Inc.                                 Unix System Administrator