Re: libc6: How to downgrade

I don't know if this works for you or not, but it did for me.

I have both stable and unstable lines in sources.list, also in /etc/apt
I have a file called apt.conf with this only line:

APT::Default-Release "stable";

Using apt-get -t unstable libc6

I installed libc6 from unstable, but only that package.

Had no problems since then.

Chainy.