Re: Pon works; KPPP doesn't

John Hasler wrote:

Kent writes:
How can I set this option, either globally for all users for all dial-up
accounts,...

By editing /etc/ppp/options and replacing 'auth' with 'noauth'.
Thanks for the reply; I should have been more specific. Since /etc/ppp/options specifically says to not do this, I wanted to limit the option to kppp in the kppp options, if possible. That's assuming that kppp has some mechanism for doing so. (I'm actually beginning to be a bit disappointed in kppp, thinking it maybe doesn't have this capability.)

Kent