Re: Configuration file for a running kernel

heya,

usually, the config is in /boot like you said, but if you think it
might be incorrect for some reason, and since you're running the
bf24 kernel, you can read the kernel config for it here:

ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/dists/woody/main/disks-i386/3.0.23-2002-05-21/bf2.4/kernel-config

i find it endlessly helpful to have the kernel config for the
boot floppy in a file right next to the boot images.  there have been
more than a few times that people have said "it doesn't support
this hardware", and then i could do a simple grep through those
files and say "ok, try this boot floppy set".

hth
	sean