Re: list delay

Narins, Josh wrote:

>DEAR DEBIAN USER, this is joke e-mail. I think.
>
>We are manipulating the time in the headers
>in order to cover the tracks from our efforts
>to monitor the e-amail from sketchy users
>such as yourself
>to prevent them from posting rude or obnoxious e-mails
>
>We've noted your peculair penchant for posting pornographic pictures of
>penguins
>and are not amused at all about any aspect or angle of it.

Which is the joke? This ^?

>This message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  This communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product, an official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official statement of Lehman Brothers.  Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.  Therefore, we do not represent that this information is complete or accurate and it should not be relied upon as such.  All information is subject to change without notice.

Or this ^? :)

--
gt                kk5st@sbcglobal.net
IMPORTANT: This email is intended for the use of the individual

Unless the word absquatulation has been used in its correct context
somewhere other than in this warning, it does not have any legal or no
grammatical use and may be ignored. No animals were harmed in the
transmission of this email, although the kelpie next door is living on
borrowed time, let me tell you. Those of you with an overwhelming fear
of the unknown will be gratified to learn that there is no hidden
message revealed by reading this warning backwards, so just ignore
that Alert Notice from Microsoft.

However, by pouring a complete circle of salt around yourself and your
computer you can ensure that no harm befalls you and your pets. If you
have received this email in error, please add some nutmeg and egg
whites, whisk and place in a warm oven for 40 minutes.