Re: LaTex editor

On Fri, 31 Jan 2003 14:28:40 -0500
Derrick 'dman' Hudson <dman@dman.ddts.net> wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 31, 2003 at 03:09:43AM -0800, ian wrote:
> | Hi all,
> | I would like to know a good TEX editor...any recommendations?
>
> vim.
>
> Some would say emacs.
> (the .sig really was randomly inserted without manual intervention)

I'd go for emacs especially if you tend to get lost in your emacs source,
colour coding etc. (that said I'm afraid I do most of my LaTeX stuff with
texshop under OsX)

> --
> (E)ventually (M)allocs (A)ll (C)omputer (S)torage

Or of course (E)scape (M)eta (A)lt (C)ontrol (S)hift ;-)

--
James Tappin,             O__      "I forget the punishment for using
james@tappin.me.uk       --  \/`    Microsoft --- Something lingering