sendmail--Help

Hi folks,

I am running sendmail on my Debian Linux box. We are receiving all
incoming mail on this box and forwarding it Exhange server (NT). Lately
we are having some problem in connectivity between the two.
we were getting following error messages in mail.info log on 2 different
occasions:

stat=I/O error: Input/output error

stat=Deferred: Connection reset by xxxx.xx.net

We had to reboot the exhange server and restart sendmail on linux box.
Still we are not happy . Now we want that if there is any messages like
this in mail.info then it should promt at the screen (so that we will
not have to look at mail.info at all the time) and send a page or
message on beeper.

Now how can I do that ?? Any clues ???

Thanks