Re: OpenOffice 1.0.2 font ugliness

On Thu, Jan 30, 2003 at 11:12:29AM -0500, Matt Price wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 27, 2003 at 10:21:46AM -0800, Jeff wrote:
> > Matt Price, 2003-Jan-27 12:22 -0500:
> > > just upgraded to OpenOffice 1.0.2, and the fonts are _exceedingly_
> > > ugly, despite the fact that I installed the x-ttcidfont-conf as
> > > suggested by the openoffice package, and up

Well, 'exceeding ugly' is quite a subjective statement so I can't be sure
what you see.  Perhaps you are talking about the fact that we reverted back
to the internal libfreetype used in OOo instead of the Debian version, due
to many problems experienced by users?   This is documented in the
changelog.

We are testing a fix to this problem so I hope to be able to re-enable the
newer version again soon.

Chris