Re: exim does not work with ppp

On Thu, Jan 30, 2003 at 10:31:56AM +0330, Aryan Ameri wrote:
> are still there, and even "exim -qf" isn't able to send them. It seems to me
> that exim can't underestand that I am connected to the internet, when I use
> ppp.

Try adding a link to runq in the appropriate place in /etc/ppp (check
your documentation).  Also, avoid specifiying a smarthost if you're
sending from more than one network, as for safety and anti-spam
reasons, you generally aren't able to send email from one network on
another network's mail server.

--
 .''`.     Baloo <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>
: :'  :    proud Debian admin and user