Re: How to start aumix during init?

[Please wrap your lines!  It makes it much easier to read, and thus more likely
that you'll get a response.  Anywhere between 70 and 80 is acceptable; 72 seems
to be a nice value.]

On Mon, Jan 27, 2003 at 10:18:22PM -0800, rajukv@earthlink.net wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How can I start aumix during init? There is an entry /etc/init.d/aumix
> but it is not called from any of the init levels.  The volume is
> always set to 0.Since aumix is never called during boot, changinging
> it in /etc/aumixrc doesnt make difference.

If the problem really is that it's not being called by init, then use
update-rc.d to add it to init's startup sequence.

-rob