Re: I810 video problems

I think enabling agpgart and i810 support in the kernel should solve
your problems. I'm currently running kernel 2.4.20 and all versions of
XFree86 (stable, testing, unstable) work pretty fine. Try compiling the
kernel with support for i810 and agpgart, or install the kernel using
apt:

apt-get install kernel-image-2.4.20-<arch>

Cheers,
Bruno.

--
Bruno Diniz de Paula <diniz@cs.rutgers.edu>