Re: Finding the correct list to ask Questions

Aaron wrote:

Hi All, I have just subscribed to this list.
   I want to know if this would be the correct list to post my question
regarding /dev/ataraid & Kernel upgrade issues to 2.4.20 before I post my
question. If not which list should I subscribe to?

Just trying to practise good net etiquette

Thanks
Aaron

Depends on the question, but as a general rule, if it concerns users, this is the place. If the question can be better addressed somewhere else, someone will mention it. So go ahead and ask.

And thanks for being concerned about netiquette; it's appreciated.

Kent