XFree86 from testing

hi

i am new to debian and i installed xfree86 from testing onto my stable release by using "default-release" in apt.conf.

now i wonder why only the Xserver itself and some minor packages are updated. Aren't the fontservers and such stuff version dependant?

Also i noticed that after a apt-get dist-upgrade a package called "coreutils" was updated from testing! Is this normal? Do the coreutils depend on Xfree86? Or is it because my glibc6 was also updated?

Thank you in advance

Jaque