Re: OpenOffice 1.0.1 CRASHES when exporting as html

This page is talking about exactly the same prob.
I tried fixing locales but it didn't help...

As I don't see another solution there, does it mean
it's an open issue or something like that ?

http://packages.debian.org/unstable/editors/openoffice.org.html