Re: Communicator removed from Testing?

On Mon, 2003-01-27 at 23:58, Curt Howland wrote:
> Personal reply if possible, I cannot keep up with the traffic on user...
>
> Does anyone know why Netscape Communicator has been dropped from
> Testing?
>
> Does Mozilla email load the Communicator mail files ok?
>
> Chocolate or Vanilla?
>
> Curt-
>

> --
> "Wherever I go, everyone is a little bit safer because I am there.
>  Wherever I am, anyone in need has a friend.
>  Whenever I return home, everyone is happy I am there."
>    ---The Warrior Creed, Robert L. Humphrey, USMC

Debian Weekly News warned a while back that it would get the hook, as a)
it is non-free, b) it is buggy and not getting noticeably better as
Netscape is looking to retire it in favour of Netscape 7, and c) it
wasn't even being kept up with the latest releases of that codebase from
Netscape.
ML Kahnt New Markets Consulting
Tel: (613) 531-8684 / (613) 539-0935
Email: kahnt@hosehead.dyndns.org