sendmail & cyrus21 & SASL 1, SASL 2

Hi,

I installed Henrique's ( http://people.debian.org/~hmh/ ) woody backport for cyrus21. Problem is that woody's sendmail is build with SASL 1 and cyrus21 with SASL 2. Now I have two different user databases. SASL 1 is used for sendmail's SMTP_AUTH, SASL 2 is used for cyrus21 authentication. It works fine, but now I have to manage to differnet databases.

Is there a way to authenticate sendmail and cyrus21 against the same user-database?

Thanks
Marcus

--

Marcus Schopen        (0>
P.O. Box 10 25 25     //\     Deutsche Zope User Group