Re: ntp ha no installation candidate (woody)

oh with the use of it,

have the timeserver addy you want handy,

debconf will ask you the address just type it in and away you go,

give it half an hour (to sync) and then set your other boxes to query the
first one (avoids unnecessary traffic to the public servers)

I use ntp-simple and am immensely happy with the result

the clocks in this building are also callibrated off a time server and
watching the computers go "tick tick tick" in time with the clocks is a
source of joy in the depressing harrowed wasteland of my life.

(ok i'm exagerating about my life, but not ntp-simple)