gnome2--tooltips

Hi All,

I was wondering if someone might be able to remind me how I can turn off tooltips in gnome2. I had to reinstall this weekend and that is the last thing I can't seem to figure out. Every time the mouse pointer runs over a panel applet a box pops up, even when I remove the text from the name and comment boxes in the applet properties. I have been looking for the documentation on this, but it may be that I overlooked the instructions.

Thanks in advance,
Jake