Re: Mailman problems

Mike Egglestone wrote:
> I've used Debian Woody to setup Mailman with Exim. Seems solid for me.
> I like using Exim because its debian's default install.
> I prefer to go the "Debian Way" but, you should run whatever your most
> comfortable with.

Oh, I hesitate to say this because I do not want to start a vi versus
emacs style war.  And also Exim is a fine program.  This is not a
negative comment concerning it.  But many Debian installations run
Postfix.  Also the Debian mailing list host murphy.debian.org runs
Postfix too.  I think either could be legitimately called the "Debian
way".  And others too.  Giving local freedom of choice is actually the
real Debian Way.

Bob