Re: Galeon scrollbar resembling the one in Mozilla

* Hubert Chan <hubert@uhoreg.ca> [26-01-2003 02:19]:
> Christopher> I have Galeon from sid (although I've tried the one in
> Christopher> woody which shows the same thing), and I would like to
> Christopher> change the main vertical scrollbar to be something other
> Christopher> than the default one it installs on Debian.
>
> AFAIK, you will need to change the Mozilla config to use the Classic
> theme in order to get native-GTK-looking scrollbars.  The default in the
> Debian packages is the modern theme.

This thread reminds me of a change in appearance in Galeon after an
upgrade of the relevant packages.

Popups, most notably cookie requests, now look like Mozilla Modern.
The rest of Galeon looks like it used to.

I have tried resetting profiles and even created a new user with a
blank profile to see if I can change this but to no avail.

Do you know if and how this can be solved?

Bob