Re: How can I control the display output (number of lines)

Moin,

* Roland Wegmann <rowe_gnu@gmx.net> [2003-01-26 11:21]:
>How can I control number of lines per 'page'? For example when I use the
>command 'aptitude search gnome' the output is a huge list, that 'runs
>over' my 'bash window' and I can only read the last search results.

Scroll back using Shift-PgUp/Shift-PgDn or use
    aptitude search gnome | less

Thorsten
--
There must be a parallel universe where Starbucks sells cocaine in dilute,
controlled, taxed doses, but where (crack) caffiene is sniffed and smoked