Re: tune2fs ext2 -> ext3

On Sat, 25 Jan 2003 23:41:01 -0800
Vineet Kumar <debian-user@virtual.doorstop.net> wrote:
> ... just FYI =)

    Quite aware of that.  However shutdown -F's behavior can change in the
future or do something completely different on another OS without me having to
know what it does.  To me it is better to use the given interface to perform
the task than to do the grunt work by hand and then have it change out from
under me sometime in the future.  :)

    To email: Don't despair!   |  -- Lenny Nero, Strange Days