Re: Has Anyone Used This Debian Book?

> I just found this book for almost nothing at a local book discount shop:
> Debian GNU/Linux 2.1 Unleashed by Mario Camou and Aaron Von Cowenberghe

Got it sitting right here next to me.  Love it.  Highly recommended.
Especially for a guy like me.  Not the smartest guy in the world but I really
want to learn the fundamentals of Linux and Debian in particular.  This book
is just for me.  Read it, learn it, love it!  It won't go out of style.

Andy