Re: Support Sun Sparcstation 5

On Fri, Jan 24, 2003 at 09:22:32AM -0500, Stephen Gran wrote:
> This one time, at band camp, Falco Chung said:

Hi,

> > Does Debian support Sun Sparcstation 5 workstation?
> >
> > If yes, what version I should & when I can download?
I suggest to start with woody aka Debian 3.0, that's a stable working base.

> Try here:
> http://www.debian.org/ports/sparc/
Yepp and it is working like a charm :)
I suggest to also read the documentation at http://www.ultralinux.org/ when
you're not familar with the OpenBoot and SILO stuff.

HTH
Sven

Have you mooed today? http://www.hoaxter.de/cows.txt
Apt-rpm packages for RedHat: http://www.hoaxter.de/aptrpm/index.html