Reconfigure of localepurge has no effect

After installing a series of packages, I received the following message
during the configuration process (see below).

I followed the instructions in this message and ran this:

  dpkg-reconfigure localepurge

I performed this reconfiguration and changed the status of the new
locale file mentioned in the message I received.  However, every package
installation I perform still causes that message to be printed.  It's as
if the reconfigure of localepurge didn't have any effect.

And I've run the localepurge reconfiguration repeatedly, each time this
message comes up, but it never seems to have any effect.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Here's the message that I get:

  localepurge: checking for new locale files ...
  Some new locales have appeared on your system:

  mn

  They will not be touched at all until you reconfigure localepurge
  with the following command:

      dpkg-reconfigure localepurge

--
 Lloyd Zusman