Configuring Netscape/Mozilla to use Debian courier package

Hi,

I'm very stuck here.  I've found various mentions about editing the
prefs.js file and using advanced dialog on the server setting dialog,
but they don't help.

Setting the server sub directory to INBOX. in prefs.js *almost* works,
but I get an error saying "The current command did not succeed.  The
mail server responded: Invalid Mailbox."

My people here know and like Netscape/Mozilla, and getting them to
go to another mail client is not a possibility.

I'm migrating from a cobalt box (using UofW IMAP) because we do a
lot of email, and we pretty well have that sucker on its knees.  I
tried cyrus, but 14 hours of trying to get SASL working left me
picking metaphorical grey matter off the metaphorical brick wall.

--
Christopher L. Everett
Chief Technology Officer