libcupsys2 is kept back

 Dear All,

 After a recent DSA regarding CUPS, I decided to upgrade my woody
box, but apt-get -u upgrade after an apt-get update tells me that
libcupsys2 has been kept back:

uni-hq:/home/lex# apt-get -u upgrade
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
The following packages have been kept back
  libcupsys2
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1  not upgraded.

uni-hq:/home/lex# apt-cache policy libcupsys2
libcupsys2:
  Installed: 1.1.14-3
  Candidate: 1.1.14-4.3
  Version Table:
     1.1.14-4.3 0
        500 http://security.debian.org woody/updates/main Packages
 *** 1.1.14-3 0
        500 http://http.us.debian.org woody/main Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
uni-hq:/home/lex#

 I have samba package installed, which depends on libcupsys2, so I wonder
is this normal or should I make a dist-upgrade?

--

  Best regards,
  Alexey Chetroi

---
Smile... Tomorrow will be worse.   (c) Murphy's law