Re: Flash player for Konqueror

On Thu, 23 Jan 2003 17:17:05 +0100
Willem-Jan Meijer <meyer3@chello.nl> wrote:

> Is there a flash-player for konqueror? If it is, where can I find
> it?

Hi!

Take a look at

http://packages.debian.org/unstable/web/flashplugin-nonfree.html

If you don't run unstable, you can drop me a mail, I'll send you a
package compiled for stable. The package will - when installing -
download the mozilla/netscape plugin from the macromedia server (or
something like that ;) ) and install the plugin; this
mozilla/netscape plugin can also be used in konqueror (see
configuration.. netscape plugins -  you only have to set the right
directory and search for netscape plugins).

Regards,

Stephan Hachinger