Re: Lame,cdparanoia,AidioCD

"Sergey A. Ovchar" <ovserg@kah.hs.ukrtel.net> writes:

> Hi.
> How can I convert several *.wav to *.mp3, by the _one_ command, using
> lame. I'm interesting about batch mode.
> Reading This F.. Manual didn't take desired effect :(.
>
> And how can I redirect output trom "cdparanoia -B" to the lame ?

I would gess that (in bash)

for file in *.wav; do lame ${file} ; done

However, you can install an automated script to make the cdparanoia/lame
in one command:

jack: Rip and encode CDs with one command

("apt-cache show jack" will give you the full description)
it also supports ogg-vorbis, and can connect to freedb to get the song
titles!

Hope this helps,

Jaume