Re: DOSEMU PROBS

On Thu, Jan 23, 2003 at 02:53:16AM -0800, Joris Huizer wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> I've got some probs with dosemu;
>
> Sorry, there is no operating system.
> Have a nice day!

I don't have a direct reference for you, but if you Google/linux for this
using dosemu, debian, and part of the error message (that part in quotes)
for keywords, you will find help. It involves getting hold of the rest of
the setup (freedos) and properly putting that into place.

Personally, I found that this approach didn't work as well as simply going
to the freedos site and DLing both packages from there (following their
directions). This I set up in my own /home directory.  I'm introducing my 8
yr. old son to Basic in the form of qbasic, and this worked while the Deb.
implementation didn't (video problems).

HTH,

Kenward
--
In a completely rational society, the best of us would aspire to be
_teachers_ and the rest of us would have to settle for something less,