Slow keys

Does anybody know what key combination triggers slow keys? From
time to time I find myself stuck in slow keys mode. To disable
this "feature" I have to go to the Gnome2 accessibility controls
and uncheck the option for "Enable Slow Keys", which is sometmes
not possible if I'm in the middle of a Gnome upgrade. The puzzle
to me is how "Slow Keys" gets enabled without my consciously
wanting to. I can find on documentation pertaining to this.