Problems when starting the install of Debian Woody Linux

Hello,

I've just tried to install the new Debian Woody Linux
over the old Debian Potato. Having backed up my important
files I decided to install from scratch as I encountered
problems when trying to upgrade certain packages (there
were too many dependencies on old libraries and packages
that I gave it up).

But, the reason I write this is that I have also been
faced up to another type of problem, namely a problem
with installation of the new system. I attach the dbg_log.tgz
file to ease the resolution of my problem.

I would be grateful for your prompt answer as the problem
left me speechless (I had no problems with installing
the older Debian Potato).

Greetings,
Peter

--
Piotr Pudelko

mailto:pbox@aristos.org.uk
mailto:irishbox@interia.pl

A  R  I  S  T  O  S             Tel: +48 607 587 515
ul. Piesza 6                         +48 33 828 1670
PL-43300 Bielsko-Biala          Fax: +48 33 828 1671