Getting only ISO-8859-15 fonts installed

Hi,

I would like to have a system with only euro compatible fonts installed.

x-window-system-core package depends on ISO-8859-1 fonts, so these are always installed. So even if I install the transcoded packages, users will be presented with a list of fonts that not necessarly support their locale setting (they all have a @euro locale). This will tend to make them think linux on the desktop is not very pleasant, which we all know is false.

Am I missing the point, or is this kind of a problem ?

Thanks,

Franck