Nautilus problems in latest upgrade of Sid

I did an aptitude upgrade a few minutes ago & got my self in sync with the latest debs in Unstable.

2 problems :
1. Nautilus refuses to start.
Trying to launch it from the command line spews this error :

nautilus:18756): Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: \"wonderland\",
FAMOpen failed, FAMErrno=0
FAMOpen failed, FAMErrno=0
FAMOpen failed, FAMErrno=0
nautilus: relocation error: nautilus: undefined symbol: eel_bonobo_pbclient_set_value_async

here\'s a list of dpkg -l for nautilus :

ii  libnautilus0   1.0.6-8.2      Shared libraries that part of Nautilus
ii  libnautilus2-2 2.0.8-1        Shared libraries that part of Nautilus (GNOM
ii  nautilus       2.0.8-1        File manager and graphical shell (GNOME2)
ii  nautilus-data  2.1.91-1       Development files of Nautilus (GNOME2)
ii  nautilus-gtkht 0.3.2-6        NautilusView component which embeds a GtkHTM
rc  nautilus2      2.0.7-1        File manager and graphical shell (GNOME2)

2. mozilla-snapshot launches by gets killed when I try to login to any web-based mail a/c (no SSL blues).

Has anyone seen this happen ?
Please suggest ideas

----
MKB
Sify Mail - now with Anti-virus protection powered by Trend Micro, USA.
Know more at http://mail.sify.com

Check out the most happening Online event Ever! Carnival2003.
Log on to http://www.sify.com/new/carnival2003