Re: Cd difficult to burn

On Sun, Jan 19, 2003 at 08:11:40PM -0500, Antonio Rodriguez wrote:
> I posted a message to the list a while ago, some time in the early afternoon
> about a CD difficult to burn, but the message got somehow lost. In essence,
> how do I burn a CD difficult to burn, using "readcd" or "dd", any one, I
> don't really care which tool. I tried dd and readcd, both gave me errors.
> >From XCDroast the CD is just plain invisible.
> dd and readcd read must of the CD but somewhere they got some eror.
> Thanks

Sorry, what are you trying to do?  You don't burn a CD either readcd or
dd; you use either cdrdao or cdrecord.  You could possibly *read* a cd
with dd or readcd, is that what you mean?  I'm still not sure what 'burn
a CD difficult to burn' means.  Do you mean 'I have a slightly damaged
CD, how do I extract as much data as I can from it?'?

Hmmm, I hope this doesn't sound rude, but I'm pretty sure I can at least
point you in the right direction if I could only understand the
question.  :-)

-rob