Re: URGENT: Building kernel.

[Top-posting is evil, mmmkay?]

This email makes my eyes bleed:
* Don't top post
* Don't use ridiculous amounts of white space
* Don't let Outlook put in that moronic quote header
* Don't send from an address that attaches stupid legal notices to the
  end, ESPECIALLY to a public list
* Don't put a mailto: in your email real name field, that's just stupid
* Don't use the word 'urgent' in the subject of an email that is
  obviously quite non-urgent.

I'm not trying to flame anyone here, and the bizarre formatting of the
message below makes it impossible for me to even figure out who wrote
what, but sticking to some basic formatting rules makes it easier for
people to read the list, which in turn makes it more likely that you'll
actually get help.

Thanks for your time, I'll return to my box :-)

-rob