Re: Error updating unstable non-free Packages

On Tue, Jan 21, 2003 at 03:06:05PM +0800, Tim Wood wrote:
> I get a parsing error in  unstable non-free Packages, which results in
> "Dynamic MMap ran out of room" error.
> This occurs parsing package graphviz (NewVersion1).
>
> If this is a bug where do I report it as occuring?
> If not, where might the fault lie?

As you asked this question, I can tell that you haven't checked in the
archives.  This particular question has been asked dozens of times in
the past month or so, I think most recently yesterday or the day before
that.  Take a look in the archives.  http://lists.debian.org

--
Seneca
seneca-cunningham@rogers.com