Re: IDE disk corruption - A7M266-D; which kernel patches? or other solution

A bit off topic here.. sorry
Others ahve expressed problems with Asus based on memory issues. Anyone have any thoughts?

The recent comment was on the A7V8X being very picky with RAM. My friend picked up a different KT400 based system and popped in the same PC2700 (not PC3200) that didnt work in Ausus and it ran like a champ.

Daniel Barclay wrote: